Facebook Url Change

Many individuals created a Facebook account about a decade ago when it erupted onto the social networks scene - Facebook Url Change.

For me, that was my fresher year of high school. Versus my moms and dads' wishes, I had actually gotten on Myspace for regarding a year approximately (Mother And Father if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I didn't want to lose out on the action.

So I promptly developed an account while my moms and dads were asleep one evening.

As you can visualize, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Premature, insecure, as well as a little strange, I produced a username that was great for me at the time. Not so great currently as a young professional.

Facebook Url Change

Facebook Url Change


If you resemble me as well as developed a Facebook at a reasonably young age, you're probably in the same watercraft. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the web address for your profile by choosing a username. Before updating your username, we motivate you to learn more about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any type of Facebook web page and pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames should include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have conserved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the leading right corner.

Once on your profile, take a look at the URL. It needs to be your new one!

Page admins can additionally change the customer name for Pages they support.

Enjoy your brand-new Facebook username

Currently you no longer need to live under whatever label your high-school-self developed. Your username as well as URL reflect you as the individual you are now!