How to Invite All Friends to A Facebook event

Ever wondered how you can invite all your friends to like an event on Facebook? How To Invite All Friends To A Facebook Event: What if you're arranging a large Task X and wish to invite everybody you know to your Facebook event?

Today I'll show you a circumstance where you can invite all your friends.

How To Invite All Friends To A Facebook Event<br/>

How To Invite All Friends To A Facebook Event


I understand a great deal of you requested I upgrade the steps for 2019, so below they are.

Facebook event Invite Code

Code to invite all friends to a Facebook event at the same time

Once again, utilize Google Chrome to attain this.

- Most likely to your Facebook event page
- Click on "Share" > "invite friends"
- Scroll down to the really bottom of that checklist that simply popped up.
- Type "javascript:" right into the address bar. (Notice the semicolon after javascript, no quotes).
- Paste the invite all to event code below right after "javascript:".
- Wait a few seconds and then hit Send out Invites. VoilĂ ! All your Facebook friends are invited to your event.


PS: I tried this and also it functioned, however if for some reason it doesn't for you, simply let me recognize, I'll upgrade the script.

Note: You can only invite approximately 500 individuals per day to an event. (I do not find out about you but 500 individuals should suffice for all your celebration needs, unless you are truly tossing that Task X event, in which instance, you should likewise invite me).