Changing Facebook Url

Lots of people created a Facebook account about a years back when it emerged onto the social media sites scene - Changing Facebook Url.

For me, that was my freshman year of high school. Versus my moms and dads' desires, I had gotten on Myspace for regarding a year approximately (Mom and Dad if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not wish to lose out on the activity.

So I promptly produced an account while my parents were asleep one evening.

As you can picture, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Premature, insecure, as well as a little odd, I created a username that was fantastic for me at the time. Not so great now as a young expert.

Changing Facebook Url<br/>

Changing Facebook Url


If you resemble me and created a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're possibly in the very same boat. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be transformed.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the internet address for your profile by picking a username. Before upgrading your username, we encourage you to learn more about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any Facebook page as well as pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username as well as your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames have to consist of alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your changes have actually conserved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the top right edge.

As soon as on your account, look at the URL. It needs to be your brand-new one!

Page admins can likewise change the user name for Pages they support.

Appreciate your brand-new Facebook username

Currently you no more have to live under whatever tag your high-school-self developed. Your username and also URL reflect you as the person you are currently!