How Can I Change My Username On Facebook

Hello there, are you trying to change your Facebook username as well as you are questioning if it is postsible? My solution is INDEED! It is totally postsible. Today's post is fixated How Can I Change My Username On Facebook. The steps needed to achieve this is rather easy to comply with. Keep reading to understand a lot more.


How Can I Change My Username On Facebook


Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms worldwide today. I understand that you understand this truth currently, I'm just saying it because I wish to and also due to the fact that I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile URL. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Most individuals reading this post may be most likely questioning and also asking themselves this certain concern, Why will I ever before require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact lots of reasons you would certainly think of changing your Facebook Username.

Below are some reasons;

-You could have done a legal name modification.
-You are tired of your present username as well as want to attempt something else.
-You used a label for your Facebook username and wish to make it sound/look extra main.
-Some other assorted factor that's best understood to you.

I remember a lot of years earlier, I intended to change my Facebook username, but I had a difficult time transforming it. Why did I wish to change it?

Assurance me that you won't laugh!

Well, below goes absolutely nothing. I actually utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I after that determined that it was time to change my Facebook username and I did. I transformed it to something a lot more expert. This is something everyone must take into consideration before altering Facebook username.

You can personalize the web address for your account by selecting a username. Prior to updating your username, we urge you to learn more about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page and also select Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your new username and your password, after that click Save Changes.

Usernames have to include alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").
Web page admins can also change the user name for Pages they support. Learn exactly how to change your Page's username here.