How to Change A Username On Facebook

Hello there, are you attempting to change your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is feasible? My solution is INDEED! It is completely feasible. Today's post is centered on How To Change A Username On Facebook. The steps called for to accomplish this is rather very easy to comply with. Continue reading to know extra.


How To Change A Username On Facebook


Facebook is just one of one of the most utilized social media sites systems on the planet today. I understand that you know this reality already, I'm simply saying it because I want to and also because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is in fact different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

The majority of people reading this post may be probably wondering and asking themselves this specific concern, Why will I ever need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact several reasons that you would consider altering your Facebook Username.

Below are some reasons;

-You may have done a lawful name adjustment.
-You are tired of your present username and want to try something else.
-You made use of a nickname for your Facebook username and want to make it sound/look more official.
-A few other assorted factor that's best understood to you.

I remember many years back, I wanted to change my Facebook username, but I had a hard time transforming it. Why did I intend to change it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, right here goes absolutely nothing. I really utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I then decided that it was time to change my Facebook username and I did. I transformed it to something a lot more expert. This is something everybody should take into consideration prior to altering Facebook username.

You can customize the internet address for your profile by choosing a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we motivate you to find out about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page as well as select Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, after that click Save Changes.

Usernames must contain alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").
Web page admins can also change the user name for Pages they support. Discover just how to change your Web page's username here.